Ashlyn's 2nd birthday was May 7th. It's hard to believe 2 years have come and gone. She has grown up so much. She can now count to 10 and will let you know if you skip a number or say a wrong one. She can recite her abc's. (Some of the letters run together, but you can still hear every letter that is in there.) Her favorite song is either "little bunny foo-foo" or "itsy bitsy spider". I giggle at all her hand motions!She currently stands 2 feet and 11 inches and weighs 31.5 pounds.
We have yet to celebrate her birthday since I was on a cruise during that week, and Johnathan has been working a "turnaround" and won't be finished until mid June. So shortly after he is finished we will find time to have a party!
Grandma and Grandpa K got to watch Ashlyn while I was out of town. It sounds like they had a blast. Ashlyn got to see all the horses and ponies, and call the cows. She even got to ride on "the zebra" and play with Ryley, Courtney, and Brody! As soon as I get pictures from Grandma's House, I will upload them to this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment