Today we went in to have another Ultrasound done. Not for any other reason, than for peace of mind. Unfortunately, "Little Sister" didn't cooperate. She was snoozing! The technician kept jiggling my tummy around trying to wake her up...but no such luck. Since she was asleep with her hands and feet by her face, our images didn't turn out like we had hoped. So they rescheduled me to come in for another try on the 8th. This time they said have a coke before I come to make sure she is good and ready!!!
As for me, I have been doing well. Shortness of Breath, Back Aches, and Never being able to get Comfortable are my only complaints.
The little one has been quite fiesty these last few days! (Too bad not for the ultrasound though)
It's hard to believe that I have less than 3 months left...I will definitely be "bigger" with this one than I was with Ashlyn.
The experts say I should gain an average of 11 pounds this trimester, and well...I've already gained 10 so I'm doomed. Oh well, I'll just have to work a little harder to get this weight off after the new one arrives. As for names, we still aren't 100%.
We have pretty much decided on a first name though. (Unless of course we hear something new that we both fall in love with.) We will name her Jadyn. We wanted to have the "yn" ending similar to Ashlyn's so that limited our choices significantly. We will most likely call her "Jady" for short.
We have scheduled a class for Ashlyn to attend in March. It is a sibling class. I have heard wonderful things about it. Johnathan and I have both decided that since Ashlyn is terrified of Hospitals...(since her being admitted a year ago)...that we need to take a couple of trips, (prior to little sister arrivals) to the maternity ward, so she can see where "mommy" is going to be and see all the babies in the nursery.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment