Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jadyn's 2 month appointment

Statistics:
12.1 pounds
24 inches

Those stats put her in the 90th percentile on weight and the 95the percentile on height. According to the doctor, he predicts she will be tall.

Johnathan has been out of town for business since Monday, so the girls and I have been trying to keep ourselves busy. Ashlyn has started swim lessons, every evening from 7-7:45. She is swimming like a fish. She still needs to work on swimming...take a breath....and go back under and swim some more. But she can go about 6 feet just holding her breath. She has no fear of the water!

Ashlyn is still going to school (summer program) 2 days a week from 9-1...so I get some one on one time with little Jadyn.

Jadyn is such a sweet natured, laid back baby! She just loves to look and watch her surroundings. (I've even caught her watching television a couple of times. Ashlyn rarely will sit still long enough to watch anything. So they are definitely different in that way.) She hardly fusses, and even when she does...it isn't a loud cry.

I'm trying to take lots of pictures so I can keep up with how fast she grows and how much she changes from day to day! So keep checking back for more recent pictures!

No comments: