Monday, August 20, 2007

Jadyn is Growing!!!


I haven't taken her back to have her measured or weighed. She isn't scheduled to go back until her 4th month. (Which is on September 1st).

But she has changed so much! She has figured out how to jump in her Jumperoo! She gets so tickled with herself. I think she might also be a little shy. She will get a big grin on her face when she catches your eye...and then quickly looks away like she is trying to hide her face.
She is still an easy baby. Actually fusses to be left alone! She can now roll from her stomach to her back and loves standing up in her walker.

She is a TV junkie! I have to watch myself and not leave her in front of the TV or she will just stare at it for hours! Before long she will be running circles around miss Ashlyn!!!

No comments: