Ashlyn earned 20 more stickers. She chose to have Carey and Kendall over, however, Kendall wasn't able to make it. I went and picked Carey up on Saturday afternoon. When we arrived back in town, we picked up Johnathan and headed to CiCi's Pizza. (Ashlyn's request.) Then we drove to Winnie, Texas for their annual Rice Festival. Ashlyn had gone two nights before so she was a pro at all the rides. Her and Carey went on just about every ride that they met the height requirements for. They had a great time. We even were able to see a fireworks show while we were there. To quote Carey..."Mrs. Paige, they are so beautiful." When we arrived back in Beaumont, Johnathan built the girls a fort. This was a first for Ashlyn and she had a great time loading it up with ALL of her toys. The girls wanted Sally (our dog) to sleep with them. Sally will usually sleep in Ashlyn's bed with her, but since she only has a twin and it would be cramped sleeping quarters, we allowed the girls to sleep inside their fort. (It was in the living room.) I only wish I had taken a picture. Carey was sound asleep on one side, Ashlyn on the other, and Sal-dog in between. It was adorable.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Mmmm....Cici's pizza. Thankfully they finally made it up here to Chicago! I sure missed it though before they opened.
Tell Sally I say hey!
Post a Comment