Ashlyn has fully recovered from her ear infection...only to come down with Pink Eye in both eyes! She hated me putting drops in her ears because is "felt funny", you can only imagine the battle we have every time it is eye drop time!
Jadyn is doing well, she is pointing at everything and babbling. She calls ever animal a "dog" (which really sounds like god if you listen closely.) and pretty much any person is Mama or Dada.
I have been working with her to take a sippy cup...and the girl just won't have it! It gets thrown on the floor. She also has been more reluctant at letting me feed her. I have to distract her with the baby food jar lid. She will try to put the lid on, while I sneak a spoonful of food in her mouth. As far as finger foods...she is getting much better at that...but talk about a messy eater! No worries though...Sally-dog is always right there to clean up her mess!
Jadyn still isn't walking. She is too content crawling. I am hoping she is walking by summer. We enjoy taking Ashlyn to the Spray Parks in town (which are concrete surfaces). Jadyn's knees would be miserable if she had to crawl around on the concrete to enjoy the water.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment