Thursday, June 04, 2009

More Painting

I have to admit...I am TIRED of painting. So I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to change the color in my master bathroom AND , my master bedroom. I've lost it.

I bought different color samples to put on the walls to make sure I got the colors RIGHT this time! I asked Johnathan to move the ladders and equipment in for me so I could tackle the job while the girls napped and during the evenings, when he was home to watch the girls.

Needless to say...that was well over a month ago. I have been maneuvering around the 13 foot ladder for too long. My mama offered to come into town and watch the girls while I painted the bathroom. Well...I put her to work! She helped me finish the master bathroom and we almost knocked out the master bedroom. Thank you mom!

I have to say Johnathan and I both have the best parents! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Today and tomorrow, I will be frantically trying to get the house ready for the girl's birthday party on Saturday. It will be low-key as always, but I still have so much to do. I have let the house work go since we have been outside moving dirt and working on landscaping. It's all catching up with me...and the mountain of clothes is almost too high to climb over to even get into the laundry room.

No comments: