Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gymnastics and a P.T. Update

I've started Ashlyn in Gymnastics. She really wants to do tumbling, but she isn't strong enough to do it, per her coach. She is enjoying it...although she doesn't like the bars or the beam. She has learned how to do a back bend, while laying on the floor. She is excited to show anyone who will watch, and is even trying to teach her sister how to do it! Here is a picture of Jadie watching Ashlyn at practice.As far as potty training goes...I gave it a solid 4 days...and well...I'm going to stop and wait a bit. She was still teeteeing in her panties everytime. Granted she would finish in the potty 60% of the time. We have just been too busy this summer to dedicate anymore days solely to potty training. Ashlyn though, has been a huge help. She would take Jadie potty while I cleaned up the dribbles on the floor, and be my runner for a fresh pair of panties. She also enjoyed giving Jadie her reward....an M&M. Surprisingly...she never asked to have one for herself! She really is an awesome big sister...and although they fight and both agitate each other.....they do love each other sooooooo much!!!

No comments: