




Mama left around 10am. Johnathan decided to take the morning off and we took Jadyn to Chick-Fil-A.
After lunch, John went on to work, and Jadie and I headed home to wait until it was time to leave to pick up Ashlyn.We left the house at 2:35 and waited in a long, long, long, long, long line to pick up Ashlyn. They deliver her to the car and buckle her in. She had the BIGGEST grin on her face when she was approaching the car! When the lady opened the door, I immediately asked how her day was. She said "Kindergarten was AWESOME! Maybe one day I can spend the night there!?" I loved it! It was a relief to hear she enjoyed herself so much!
I asked her to tell me about her day, and she spouted off about 5 names of some new friends. She also named the "Bad" kids in her class. She told me they only laid down for a second. (They lay down for an hour nap. So I'm thinking as soon as her head hit the mat, she was out!) She got a sticker for being good and they gave her an afternoon snack. She said that she did not like PE. That was her only complaint. (Her reason...they talk too much!) Haha....Ashlyn has competition! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment