Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ashlyn lost her first tooth.

Well....here is the story!
Ashlyn woke up Saturday morning and showed me how far she could move her tooth. She could literally bend it almost perpendicular. To be honest...it gave me the chills because that's just not normal!!!!

She had a soccer game in about an hour...so we ate breakfast and started getting dressed. I was packing myself for a photoshoot in Houston. I didn't even think about it when I told her to go brush her teeth. She went in there...and seconds later came back out. I told her...that that wasn't near enough time for her to brush every single tooth and to get back in there and do a better job! So she went.
It was about 15 minutes later...I started to think....she is going to lose this tooth while out there playing soccer. She is going to demand we stop the game and start searching for her tooth! So in order to prevent the drama...I asked her to come see me so I could sneakily (is that a word) pull it! When I went to grab it....it was gone! So it is either in her tummy or in her drain!

Johnathan told her to write a note to the tooth fairy...and Ashlyn said she already knows. So she went to bed. Ashlyn woke up and said she didn't think she came and that maybe she did need to write a letter. I told her to go look under her pillow...she came out saying..."I GOT 5 CASH!" She was so thrilled.
The very next day....baby tooth number 2 came out. Johnathan pulled this one so we wouldn't lose it! We put it in a little ziploc baggie and put in under her pillow. The toothfairy came again for the second night...although this time Ashlyn was quite surprised by her magic...because she didn't just put the money under her pillow...she put it under HER! (Haha....she is such a squirmer at night!) When I went in there before the toothfairy's arrival....that little stinker had the baggie in her hand! :)

1 comment:

Stefany said...

She looks so cute! I still think I was like in first or second grade before I lost a tooth, though.