For Thanksgiving we drove to my parent's house for the weekend. My cousins were going to be there along with my Aunt and Uncle. One of my cousin's Ross, I haven't seen in almost 2 decades! My other cousin, Joleen, lives in Kingwood but I am lucky if I see them once a year. My Uncle Bud and Aunt Arleen live in Iowa. It was great getting all of us together. Everyone has at least two kids...so it was quite busy...but so nice to get to catch up.
Here are two pictures of Jadie. The first one she is attempting to fish. The second she is playing in her favorite place at Grandmas...the sand box! (It's just a big tub filled with play sand.)


On Saturday morning we drove to Mamaw and PawPawpaws. Ashlyn wanted to see PawPaw's garden...so the girls and I went with PawPaw and got the tour. Ashlyn and Jadie both got a kick out of it. Jadie was super excited about the Brocolli that was going to go in her Mama's Fridge. Too bad she won't eat the stuff!
After we left MaMaw's and PawPaws...we headed over to see Grandma and Grandpa H. We stayed for a few minutes and visited. The girls were sooooooo good. I even got a picture of them wrestling together. It makes me smile everytime I see it!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment