When you ask Jadie how old she is...she will respond. "I was 3 on my birthday, but my birthday over!"
Ashlyn has to use TWO hands to show how old she is...a BIG thank you....NOT....to Stefany for pointing that out...and making me cry!!!
They are both getting to be so big! Ashlyn still LOVES anything arts and crafties. I converted the desk in my laundry room to a space just for her to do her arts and crafts. It's a place out of sight so she can destroy...which she does! and also it keeps Jadie from messing up her art work....(most of the time!)
Jadie is the queen of dress up. She will literally....go through 4-5 outfits a day...in addition to changing dress-up clothes about once an hour!!! There are always clothes lying around the house...and they are ALL Jadie Ann's!
A couple of weeks ago...I finally managed to potty train her! She is only wearing pull-ups at night and at nap....just in case! She has had about 4-6 accidents since we started! The majority of those happen right at the toilet while she is trying to undress.....yes...she takes EVERYTHING off ....socks...shoes, etc. to Tee-Tee. Only twice has she truly just forgotten to go towards the potty!
Jadie still cracks me up...daily...multiple times per day for that matter.
As for Ashlyn...she has such a BIG heart...she is always making stuff....(Arts and Crafts) for other people...she could spend an entire day in there and crank out gifts for everyone she knew if I would let her!
She is getting pretty good at soccer....(We are thinking of starting Jadie in the Fall). In fact, I am pretty sure her team is undefeated this season....although we aren't supposed to be keeping score....!
Here are a few pictures over the last couple of months that I took on my little camera...so the quality isn't great....but it shows us having some fun!!! Sorry they took so long to get up here....I always forget about downloading the pictures off that camera since it pretty much stays in the diaper bag.
No comments:
Post a Comment