At the beginning of April, Johnathan and I discussed and came to terms with the fact that we were finished having children. We were going to enjoy the girls at the ages they are...and move on with our lives. (We've been trying for a year to have a third.)
So we discussed a Disney vacation, we booked a 7 night cruise for 2011 and we bought ourselves a very nice in ground pool!
On May 19th, I found out I was pregnant!
I had an ultrasound done on May 28th to help determine the due date. (January 22nd)

However, during this ultrasound they found a 3 cm "septated ovarian cyst". I had a follow up ultrasound on June 16th. (If it was 4cm or larger it would have to be surgically removed which could have terminated the pregnancy.) Fortunately, at the follow-up appointment it was 2.5cm which indicates it is shrinking. I am anxious to see the doctor, but must wait until July 8th for my appointment. (I had a similar cyst over Christmas. So I have questions as to why I am producing them so frequently...they aren't "common", but they aren't "uncommon" either from what the doctor said back in December.)
Since I have heard the heartbeat during both ultrasounds, and the cyst appears to be shrinking, we are announcing our news!
Three is a little scary to me, as I only have 2 hands....but I keep telling myself I easily managed 24 seven year olds for 8 hours a day...I can handle 3 kids!!! Haha
I will do my best to keep the blog current with my pregnancy updates! Please keep us all in your prayers...as I have been quite ill as a result of the morning sickness. (Although...it's an ALL day thing!) And when Mama's sick....the household doesn't run very smooth!
1 comment:
Praying for you to feel better soon and for an easy pregnancy and happy healthy baby! Love ya'll:)
Post a Comment