I am so excited! I have no idea what to do with a boy! But I'm terrified, as that is 3 women in the house in puberty years and me in menopausal years! Should be fun!!!! Poor Johnathan!!!!
Now we have to battle over names. We struggled with Jadyn's name...and so I know this one won't be any easier! I have one I really like, and Johnathan has one he really likes, only problem is...he doesn't care for mine...and I don't care for his.
On the plus side....we have oodles of girl clothes!!!! (And girly toys) So we are pretty much set as far as things we need for her arrival.
As far as the Complete Previa goes...the diagnosis was correct. (sad face!) I have to limit some of my activities, (ex. stairs, rocking back and forth, excessive walking etc.) I go back to see him on the 9th and of course will discuss it more on that date!
1 comment:
Here are some suggestions:
Marilyn, Carolyn, Aralyn, Cailyn, Caitlyn, Evelyn, Jacquelyn, Jocelyn, Kailyn, Kaitlyn, and Madelyn
Post a Comment