Our Baby Girl is officially only 31 days away from being a year old!!! That to me just seems crazy! It literally feels like yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant with her. On the other hand, it feels as if she has always been with us, and life without her is impossible to imagine.
She is now wearing stage 4 diapers. She weighs about 21 pounds and still has the biggest blue's I've seen. Kynsley is quite serious...sometimes just looking at us as we try to make her smile....like we are crazy! But, oh, when she smiles....she melts your heart! Her eyes just light up!!!
She is quite funny in the fact that she still hums to herself when she eats. She used to hum when she was trying to put herself to sleep as well, however, I haven't heard her do it lately. She is becoming quite mobile and FAST. She is crawling and pulls herself up to walk along things. I even noticed two days ago, her trying to hike a leg up to climb onto the couch. Ugh Oh! The Christmas tree is still up....so we can't have that task mastered until it is put away in the attic!
I am already trying to plan her first birthday party. I am going to request people not send gifts, but instead make a donation to MD Anderson in her name. She is so blessed with so many things her life....she doesn't NEED anything. As all of you know, my mom's life was saved by MD Anderson...therefore, giving back to them seems like the right thing to do. If it helps other Mom's, Dad's, and Grandparent's be able to watch their children/grandchildren grow up....I think it is totally the right thing to do!
I broke my lens therefore, I don't have any current pictures to post. As soon as it comes back from the Nikon Repair center...I will be sure to capture oodles of her and post them!
I'm hoping I don't blink too much these next few years!!! I'd hate for time to continue to fly as fast as it has this year!!!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment