Happy Birthday Ashlyn Paige!

Yesterday, Ashlyn turned FOUR! I can't believe how much she has grown just in the last year. I am taking the girls tomorrow morning for their annual check-ups. I will hopefully remember to post their heights, weights, etc.
We started Ashlyn's day by eating breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. (Her favorite place to eat!) Then I took her to school where she proudly walked in carrying dessert for her classmates. When Daddy arrived home from work, we headed back to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then stopped by Chuckie-Cheese to play some games. She won 279 tickets and picked out lots of prizes. She wanted to watch a movie before bed, so we tucked her in and let her watch, Math Circus. She was so excited about turning 4.
We started Ashlyn's day by eating breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. (Her favorite place to eat!) Then I took her to school where she proudly walked in carrying dessert for her classmates. When Daddy arrived home from work, we headed back to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then stopped by Chuckie-Cheese to play some games. She won 279 tickets and picked out lots of prizes. She wanted to watch a movie before bed, so we tucked her in and let her watch, Math Circus. She was so excited about turning 4.
1 comment:
That is one adorable picture. I can't believe she is 4 already! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment