

I haven't found the time to sit down and write lately about all our family adventures lately. Since the "Big Flood", Jadyn went and stayed with my parents for a week, and then it was Ashlyn's turn. (Ashlyn is very much into fairness, and she either needs to have the same amount as Jadie...or MORE!) I also visited my parents during the weekend and took pictures of my brother's company bonfire. It was a neat experience and I made some money off of it....but it was COLD!!!
We have had all 4 of us back under the same roof since Thursday evening. The girls went to school as usual on Friday and I ran a few errands. Johnathan went to his parent's house to build their fence was destroyed during Ike. He came home last night for dinner and left first thing this morning to try to finish up.
It has been fun having them individually. They are both chatter boxes and Jadyn is really putting words together these days. One time I am going to have to sit down and write all the words in her vocabulary like I did with Ashlyn when she was around this age.
I have taken just a few pictures on my cell phone and hope to upload them soon. I still haven't got around to editing or uploading the Christmas pictures...but they will be coming soon....(remember...you will have to scroll back down to the appropriate dates to see those!)
No comments:
Post a Comment