Sunday, May 10th was Mother's Day. Johnathan and the girls did a great job pampering me. At school the girls made me MD gifts, and I cried when I opened them both. Johnathan got me a set of pyrex containers and a Wii. We have been wanting one, as it is great Family Fun. I'm anxious for it to arrive.
Monday, May 11th, was our 7 year anniversary! Mom drove in town to stay with the girls while Johnathan and I went to dinner and a movie. We saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was cute, but very predictable. It went along the same story line as Scrooge. I enjoyed our time together. It isn't often the two of us get to have a date. (Thank you Mom.)
Tuesday morning, mom drove Ashlyn back to her house for a few days. She came home and told me story after story of their time together.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a terrific mother's day. Enjoy the Wii, I know that Amy and I sure do!
Post a Comment