Our baby is 2!

She now tells us when she needs to use the restroom...although I haven't started the potty training business yet. She will even go into her closet, (if the door isn't shut) climb on her changing table, and holler "MAMA...MAMA....MAMA" until I come in there when she needs a new diaper.
She can speak in 4 word sentences.
Her favorite phrases are "I did it!" and "Eeeeee hold you?"
She loves to mimic her big sister.
She is exploring the reaction she receives when she SCREAMS!!!
Last week her favorite show was Little Bear...this week it is Dora. ("Dora and Boots Mama")
Her favorite food is a hot-dog...NO BUN.
She LOVES ketchup (more etch-up Peeez)
She adores her Daddy...so much that going to Ashlyn's soccer games are quite a challenge for me. She wants to be out there on the field right next to her Daddy.
She still eats play-doh and dirt, no matter the reaction I give her.
She loves acting like a puppy...even going as far as drinking out of Sally's dog bowl and chewing some of her dog food. Yuck! She loves the stuff though!
She loves her milk and Sprite. Sprite is my friend!!!
She can't get enough books in her hands. She loves them, and loves to be read to. Although, I think she enjoys making up the stories herself better than us reading to her. She will spend 30 minutes to an hour before each nap...sitting in her crib reading books. She even will get out of her crib to trade them out some days.
She puts her dirty dishes in the sink (even if it goes in the trash.) But that is better than I do sometimes!
She still prefers to be in the buff. Typically she is running around the house in just a diaper, as she immediately takes off whatever I put on her.
She has yet to cut her 2 year molars, but loves brushing her teeth. The only way I can get her to open her mouth is to ask her to "Show me your bugs." and she opens nice and big. I have to chase the bugs around in her mouth to keep her interested.
She has figured out how to open the exterior doors and to lock them...fortunately...she does NOT know how to UNLOCK them yet!
She hasn't mastered the interior doorknobs yet. Whew!
She still isn't a big junk food person....but she loves nerds, lollipops, and the idea of candy. She will try anything but usually pushes it away if it isn't one of the items listed above. She only picked the sprinkles off the icing of her birthday cupcake...leaving the rest un-touched.
I still call her my little "snuggle bug" because she loves to snuggle!!! I LOVE IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment