Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day: Santa, Family, Memories, and Fun!!!

Surprisingly, the girls were still asleep when Johnathan and I woke up! So we got dressed, got the camera ready and went to wake the girls! Jadie Ann acted as if it were a normal morning. Ashlyn kinda peaked her head out of the hallway and saw NOTHING! She was a bit confused. She went to the table and saw that Santa ate his cookies so he had to have come! She peaked out the window saying maybe he brought the trampoline. Of course I had to email Santa and let him know that our insurance will revoke our contract if we got a trampoline. It took her a few minutes to track down the gifts. Ashlyn received a new bike withOUT training wheels, a razor scooter, and a chick fil a gift card! Jadie got a pair of princess rollerblades, and a new bike! Unfortunately the weather has been so cold they haven't got much play time on their new outdoor toys!
My mom and dad left shortly after breakfast! Johnathans family came over for lunch! It was great to have everyone at our house! Patti and Tommy brought gumbo over and all the fixins! Yum! It was perfect food for a cold day! The girls got showered with gifts from everyone. Johnathan and I are both so lucky to have such wonderful families! You guys are AWESOME!!!

The day after Christmas, our friends Renee and Wes invited us over for left overs and some wah-who! I'm so addicted to that game. Of course Renee and I took a beating from the boys...but it's always fun to spend time with them.

No comments: