Monday, March 01, 2010

February has Come and Gone

Well, February has come and gone! It seems that February brought our home lots and lots of rain and cold!!! It seems like the last few weeks we have been trapped in our home by bitter cold temperatures or saturating rains! We have all been battling colds....nothing too bothersome to send us to the doctor....but enough to drain all our energy! We are all looking forward to warmer sunnier days!

I finally decided to take Ashlyn in for a real haircut.  She was reluctant.  I wanted them to just clean up the ends...being that she hasn't had a hair cut since she was 3.  Next thing I know, I'm fighting back the tears as they chopped off about 2.5 inches.  Her hair proceeded to curl and so it looked even shorter....just above the shoulders...which was WAY shorter than I wanted.  I did everything I could to smile and let her know how beautiful she looked.  (She still looked gorgeous....but man am I going to miss that long blonde hair!  Lesson learned...definitely don't go drastic with her haircuts because it kinks and looks shorter than you'd think after the weight is taken off of it.)  Here is the "After" picture.  

No comments: