For Jadie's Spring Break (2 weeks after Ashlyn's) we went to Sea World a double birthday party and to my parent's farm. The Sunday prior, Johnathan rode with a work friend to San Antonio. (He had a conference scheduled Mon-Thurs). I picked up Ashlyn from school early on Thursday and we met my mom at Taco Bell in Katy. (We gave her Sally).
Then it was off to San Antonio to meet Johnathan. When we arrived, we headed to our hotel to drop off our luggage. Then we met up with some college friends for dinner. (I didn't think to bring my camera....ugh!)
After dinner they left us at the Riverwalk. Ashlyn and Jadie really wanted to take a horse ride. (It was a Cinderella like type carriage with a beautiful white draft horse.) Of course...Johnathan paid the $50...yes FIFTY dollars for the 20 minute ride!!! The girls loved it. We didn't take my camera....so all we have are cell phone images...which are horrible...but I'll post them anyway. After the carriage ride...we made our way back to the hotel room for a much needed nights rest.
The next day....we woke up...devoured our breakfast and headed out the door to Sea World. It was a GORGEOUS day...not too hot...not to cold...I have a couple of pictures from the shows and of the girls. (pics coming)












After Sea World we came back to the hotel to swim. The girls loved it...and we learned that Jadie just SINKS when she takes that extra step...off the steps!!! (She had me on edge the entire time!) The water (for an indoor pool) was a little too cold for Johnathan...so I didnt' even try it!!! (I'm a wimp when it comes to cold water!)
The next morning we packed and headed to my parents house. Basically, Johnathan dropped me off...and the girls and him headed to Kingwood for Connor and Elizabeth's Birthday party. They arrived back shortly after 5. I immediately started taking pictures of the activities that were taking place at my Brother's Stables. He was hosting a cancer benefit (BBQ and horse events). I captured a few pics of the girls...but mainly I was supposed to be taking pictures of the clients...so there are just a couple.
Then it was off to San Antonio to meet Johnathan. When we arrived, we headed to our hotel to drop off our luggage. Then we met up with some college friends for dinner. (I didn't think to bring my camera....ugh!)
After dinner they left us at the Riverwalk. Ashlyn and Jadie really wanted to take a horse ride. (It was a Cinderella like type carriage with a beautiful white draft horse.) Of course...Johnathan paid the $50...yes FIFTY dollars for the 20 minute ride!!! The girls loved it. We didn't take my camera....so all we have are cell phone images...which are horrible...but I'll post them anyway. After the carriage ride...we made our way back to the hotel room for a much needed nights rest.
The next day....we woke up...devoured our breakfast and headed out the door to Sea World. It was a GORGEOUS day...not too hot...not to cold...I have a couple of pictures from the shows and of the girls. (pics coming)












After Sea World we came back to the hotel to swim. The girls loved it...and we learned that Jadie just SINKS when she takes that extra step...off the steps!!! (She had me on edge the entire time!) The water (for an indoor pool) was a little too cold for Johnathan...so I didnt' even try it!!! (I'm a wimp when it comes to cold water!)The next morning we packed and headed to my parents house. Basically, Johnathan dropped me off...and the girls and him headed to Kingwood for Connor and Elizabeth's Birthday party. They arrived back shortly after 5. I immediately started taking pictures of the activities that were taking place at my Brother's Stables. He was hosting a cancer benefit (BBQ and horse events). I captured a few pics of the girls...but mainly I was supposed to be taking pictures of the clients...so there are just a couple.

1 comment:
Cute pics! At first, I thought the picture of Jadie and the performer with the pink leotard was you....it looks like you! LOL.
Post a Comment