Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long Time...No Type!

My goodness it's been a long time since I updated this!!!
Here is a picture of Jadie riding a motorcycle at the South Texas Fair.


Here she is waiting for her friends to arrive at Chick-Fil-A.  We meet every Thursday morning.  This particular day was Halloween.
Here are two pictures from Ashlyn's First Grade School Program. She was one of 3 girls chosen from the 1st grade to square dance! She was quite embarrassed...but did a fantastic job!!! We were so proud of her!!!


I haven't updated this in forever it seems. I have been overwhelmed with photography appointments and editing! I was asked to do Jadie's Mother's Day Out Fall Pictures. So I spent a little bit of time (A LOT of time) working on finishing that! (I have orders in and predict I will walk away with $800 after my expenses and things. Now I have to print all the pictures, sort them, and pass them back out to the parents. (AKA more work!)

I have also been slammed with Christmas Family Pi
ctures. It's been fun, don't get me wrong! I absolutely love doing it...and I love the joy I get from seeing my clients' faces
...but I have definitely taken on too much! Especially being pregnant!

I have a little more than 2 months left before "baby sister" arrives. I know it will fly by because the holidays are mixed in there!! I'm getting rather miserable!

I finally think I am in the clear for a healthy pregnancy. My Complete Previa is now just Low Lying. (Which allows for a normal birth...so n
o planned C-Section, and no more pelvic rest!)

I'm NOT diabetic!!! YEAH!

I've only gained 10 pounds so far...so that is much better than Ashlyn o
r Jadyn's pregnancy!

Our biggest stressed recently with this pregnan
cy is what to name her!!! We have gone back and forth on names...but the ones that stand out the most t
o us are:

Carsyn, Adalyn, Ember, Kinsley, Morgan.

I'm pretty sure we have finally come to a decision...but who knows, Jadyn's name changed quite a few times before she arrived! lol

I honestly don't think Christmas Cards are going to happen this year! I've been so busy taking other people's pictures...I haven't had time to ta
ke any of my own! :(

I'll look through my stuff and see if I can't post any snapshots I've captured since my last blog entry.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

I love Ashlyn's face in the square dancing picture! She's gorgeous!