Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thirty-THREE

Tomorrow is my thirty-third birthday!!! Crazy to think that means only 7 more years until I'm FOURTY!
The girls surprised me yesterday morning with a really cute card, some new socks!!!, a new A&M wallet, and a new camera bag!!! Each gift was perfect!!! Something I've wanted...but would probably never buy for myself!!!
Yesterday afternoon we left for a friends house to have our annual "Freebird" party and watch A&M beat Nebraska. It was a lot of fun! Then we got the girls in their p.j.'s and headed to my Mama's house.
This morning, I woke up to oodles of drawings from Ashlyn. All were beautifully colored and had written "I hope you have a happy berthay" on them! Too stinkin cute!!!
Those girls just make me light up! Ashlyn is so thoughtful and has such a big heart...and Jadie...she is just a barrel of laughs!!! She always makes me smile!!!
Tonight, Johnathan and I left the girls with my parents and we headed back home for the evening. I have picture orders to complete, as well as a board meeting for the Beaumont Children's Museum tomorrow morning. After all my to do lists are complete, we will head to Lake Charles to stay for 2 nights. We are going to try to knock out some Christmas shopping for family members and the girls while we are without little eyes and ears!
I appreciate my parent's so much for watching our Angels on their 40th Anniversary!

Congratulations Mom and Dad! Thank you for being such awesome role models!!!!

No comments: