I went for one of my OB appointments and the doctor put me on bed rest. I am quite swollen with tenderness in my calf. He seemed concerned about blood clots. I've been doing my best to follow his orders, however with the holidays approaching and two little ones it's been HARD! So far I lost two pounds in one week which I attribute to extra fluid I was holding. The swelling in my legs has also gone down considerably.
I have an ultrasound tomorrow, December 30th to check my placenta. I'm anxious to see her as it's been quite a while!!! I'm currently 3 days shy of being 37 weeks, which they say is full term. Physically, I'm beyond ready for her arrival, however mentally and emotionally, I'm not. She still doesn't have a set name. We think the middle name will be Michelle. (Johnathan's sister's middle name is Michelle to give this little one a family name!). I'm torn between Kinsley and Adalyn. Kinsley is everyones favorite, however before we even started trying for a third, I had it set in my head another girl would be called Adalyn. Another factor is Ashlyn...she likes Adalyn. On her Tganksgiving school assignment, she had to write something she was thankful for for each letter in Thanksgiving. She wrote Adalyn for the A. She also has been making pictures for Baby Sister, and she keeps writing Adalyns name on them. So time will tell what we choose. ;)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment