Ashlyn ran a low grade fever Monday after school, so I decided to keep her home on Tuesday. Of course she woke up feeling like a million bucks, but I still didn't send her because of the schools 24 hr fever free policy. So that morning, we took Jadie to Mothers Day Out, and Ashlyn and I spent some time Christmas shopping. She picked out quite a few gifts for her grandparents and Daddy. She also got to see Santa. She was so impressed with him, thinking he might have been the real Santa and not just one of his helpers! She asked him for an easy bake oven and a ballerina for Jadie.

The next weekend Ashlyn went home with my mom for a few days, so Johnathan and I took Jadie to see Santa. When we got there the line seemed forever, so we tried to talk Jadie into waving and coming back during the work week when it wasn't so crowded. She agreed so we starred towards the parking lot after a quick wave to Santa. Just as we approached the exit she stopped and got a pouty look and said "I wanna sit on Santa's lap.". So we turned around and stood in line. (well John stood with Jadie and I sat on a bench until it was Jadies turn. She was glowing with excitement!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment