My Goodness...That had to have been the fastest 7 years of my life! I can't believe you are already 7 years old. It seems like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital. I remember the first time I left you...a week or two after you were born. I left you with my mom so that I could go to dinner and a movie with Daddy. I cried the entire time. We never even made it to the movie!
You have become such a beautiful young lady. You are absolutely the best helper a mom could ask for! You are more responsible than any other 7 year old I know, and smarter than any of your friends! You have the most amazing smile...missing teeth and all! You make my heart melt when you are sweet to your sisters. Both Jadie and Kynsley absolutely adore you!!! God definitely has spoiled us with you!!! I love you Angel!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment