Thursday, November 10, 2011

Surprise Girls....We're going to Disney World.

Monday was Halloween.  During the day, my Mom came over to get Kynsley for the week.  The girls thought she was coming to get her just for the night so that we (John and I) could take the big girls trick or treating and not have to worry about getting Kynsley home for bed.  
We took the girls Trick or Treating with some neighbor friends who have a 7 year old named Emily.  The girls rode in the bucket attachment on the golf cart as we went around.  Both Ashlyn and Jadyn were jaguar cats.  When we returned home at 7, we told the girls to get dressed in black leggings and a long sleeve shirt.  I went ahead and put Ashlyn's hair in a pony tail so that I wouldn't have to wake her up in the morning.  We told the girls we had to wake up super early to take Daddy to a meeting in Houston.  While we were there, Grandma was going to meet us for Breakfast and give us Kynsley.  The real story was we were leaving the house at 4 am to make a 7:35 flight in Houston to Orlando.   We were headed to Disney World.  We had planned on surprising the girls at a Shipley's close to the airport, but we drove past it and didn't have extra time to turn around.  So we had to tell them in the parking lot of the Parking Spot.  
We got the girls out of the car, told them I wanted to take their picture with Daddy.  (I was recording)  I said okay...one two three.....We're going to DISNEY!!!    Ashlyn was so confused but smiling the whole time.  Looking at both John and me trying to figure it all out!  And Jadie was clueless, I don't think she knew what Disney was!  She was upset because her leggings were falling down and she wanted Daddy to fix them.   
We stayed at Disney 6 days!!!  It was a perfect amount of time.  It was fast and furious and crammed pack with excitement.  We all were in need of a day long nap upon our return home!!!  It was an awesome adventure and we can't wait until Kynsley is 4 years old and we can take her with us!!!

No comments: