Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tumbling Cheerleading and Ballet

Jadie declined playing soccer this year, and instead chose tumbling and ballet.  I'm a little apprehensive about tumbling since there are 15 kids in there and only 1 instructor.  It just seems like a lot of 3-4 year olds to handle and teach a skill at the same time.  She loves it though...so we are sticking with it.   She is in ballet as well with about 8 other girls.  Her teacher is Mrs. Roberta.  She is about 70 years old, and is so good with the little girls.  She is 100% ballerina, and Jadie just eats it up!  She wants to have a bun for every class just like Mrs. Roberta.  I can't wait to see her perform, in May.  The way this dance academy works:  no parents are allowed to watch during instruction.  So I have no idea how she is doing? what she is learning? and if she is behaving?  

No comments: