Well it is already August and SOOOOOO very much has happened in the Weatherly family. Since my last post, we have all dealt with the passing of Sally. Jadie every once in a while still talks about it, so I think she is still working things out in her young mind.
We took Ashlyn and Jadie on a 5 night cruise to the Caribbean for Spring Break and we went to Great Wolf Lodge for two nights again. We also received confirmation of our overseas move to Germany (6months), Philippines (1.5years), and Malaysia (2years). Johnathan is currently in Germany preparing for our arrival on Monday, August 6th.
I have pictures to add for our little mini vacations and other just candid shots that I have captured since my last postings. However, our computer is in our Air Freight shipment that is currently in route to Germany...so I will have to post them at a later date.
Please stay tuned for more on our adventures as we explore how others live in the rest of the world. ;)
Friday, August 03, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment