Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ashlyn's Lingo


Ashlyn's vocabulary grows everyday.
Watch out for our repeating little parrot!.
Words that she can say that need no interpretting:
Mommy, Daddy, Ball, Food, Juice, Bye-Bye, Hi, Baby, No-No, Book, Cheese, Truck, Car, Fish, Off, Back, Chair, Sit, Go, Move, Shoes, Feet, Toes, Nose, Hair, Ride, Poo-Poo, Nice, Face, Cup, Yes, Down, Up,
Words that need interpretting:
Apple (a--pull), Castle (ca-full), Grandma (Mama), Grandpa (PaPa), Blanket (Ba), Milk (Ma), Ralphy (Ra-Fee....her bear), Good-Girl (goo--grr), Movie (me), Phone (f-oh), Cold (c-oh), Outside (side), Inside (side), Cow (mooooo), Draw (daw), Chalk (Chaw), Dog (God), Socks (Saw), Mouth (stick our finger in our mouth), Pony-tail (tail), Carey (key), Stefany (tu-knee), Troy (tee), Sally (Sa), Play (pay), Water (wa), Drink (dink), Sorry (sure), Hug (huh), Help (hup), Purple (pu-pull), Red (wed), Green (geen), Yellow (well), Blue (boo),
The list is ever growing, and I will keep updating as often as I can. (I also am sure I have forgotten many!)

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Great post! That is so funny! Looks like she is on target as far as speech milestones :)
(I am such a geeky speech pathologist!)