I can't believe it is already March. Only 3 more months until our baby girl turns 1 and Ashlyn turns 4!!!
We have found ourselves so busy. With work, house building, the girls activities, hockey games, etc. Practically every weekend is jammed full until Mid May. It will be nice to just have a weekend where the only thing planned is yard work.
Johnathan has been super busy at work. He had to be in Houston for three weeks for some simulator stuff (not really sure) so he is backlogged at work.
As for the house progress...We are just waiting for the phone call to come to Houston to close on the house loan. Once that happens...my organizational skills will truly be tested!!! We are still in limbo as to when we are going to put this house on the market? What will our living arrangements be then? I have been pricing storage units, and next is apartments, or rent houses.
Ashlyn is still going to school 3 days a week, however, I have reduced her hours from 5 hours to 3 hours. I now pick her up at 12 o'clock every day. She seems much happier now that she doesn't have to stay at "Stay N Play". It seemed a little too unorganized for her Type A personality, and she was having trouble with the adjustment.
We are still season ticket holders to the local hockey team. Unfortunately, this looks like their last year in Beaumont. (They are moving to Ontario). So we are trying to get our fill of games in, before they depart. Ashlyn absolutely loves going to the game with her Daddy. He of course buys her anything she wants...cotton candy...ice cream...popcorn...sprite...It's truly an evening (every game) of spoiling! But they are memories, neither will forget!!!
One of our neighbors has five boys. (I believe they range from 5-12 years). Ashlyn has taken a great liking to one, the youngest. She asks me everyday when Daniel will be home from school. She even came home with a bag of M&M's from our neighbor Candace for him. (Everytime she goes to Candace's, she always has jar of M&M's and lets her get a ziploc bag and fill it up!) This past time, she brought home 2! One for her...and one for Daniel!
Of course, Daniel's older brothers give him a horrible time about it, so he completely ignores her! He'll be regretting that one day!
Last weekend, they were all outside playing and I heard Daniel's brothers saying, "Daniel and Ashlyn sitting in a tree................"
I have started making my Magnetic Picture Frames again. I have two friends of mine that have a restaraunt at Larry's Trade Days in Winnie, Tx. They have invited me to sell my frames there. I think it will be neat, and it allows me to do something that I love. I'm not looking forward to going this weekend, as the weather is supposed to be chilly. However, I need to go see the location, and figure out the supplies that I need to bring. Hopefully, I can get enough Frames cranked out to get them out there in April!
Johnathan got us tickets to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo to see Toby Keith! We are both so excited and decided Ashlyn would have a blast! Since there would be three of us, that would leave one person out on just about every ride, so we invited my brother, Brody, his wife, Courtney, and our nephew, Ryley to go with us. Ryley and Ashlyn are a few months apart, so we are hoping they can entertain each other! Johnathan's favorite artist is Toby Keith, so I know he is thrilled to have gotten these tickets!
I apologize for not taking as many photos as I normally do. I seem to always forget my camera. I used to leave my old one in my diaper bag. (But that would mean I would leave it in the hot car, etc. ). Johnathan says that is what probably ruined my old one, so I am trying really hard to take good care of this (expensive) one! I love it...and would be heartbroken if I messed it up too!
We hope this finds you doing well!!! Keep checking back every week or so for more updates!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment