After school on Friday, I drove the girls out to my mom's. Johnathan is having to work the weekend and possibly nights, so we decided to go play with Ryley and Brenlee. On the way into town I drove through Kingwood (thank you Laura for allowing us to swing by and rehydrate), and dropped off some pictures I had taken of a family a while ago. I was supposed to deliver them last weekend at the beach, but due to Gustav, never made it out there. 
Speaking of Hurricanes, now I am sitting here again, wandering, if I should head back to Beaumont (as originally planned) or stay a little longer and watch what Hurricane Ike is going to do. As of right now, (they don't have it quite reaching shore yet on the models), they have it headed towards Galveston and taking a northerly track just before landfall. Which would mean, Beaumont, would get quite a punch and be on the East (the bad) side of the storm!

While we have been here, the cousins have all gotten to play with each other. Jadie follows Brenlee around and wants whatever she has. Only a few battles came about.
Ashlyn wanted to go to the pet store while we were here. She got to feed a 5 foot caimen. She actually wouldn't do it, so the store owner, held it out there (using huge tweezers) and fed the caimen a little white mouse. Ashlyn loved it. They also had an Asian Water Monitor, lots of taratutlas, and just about every venomous snake known. They had lots of salt water fish and every type of gecko, lizard, iguana, and turtle imaginable. He also has a lone parrot, and a ferret.
I did manage to take a few pictures of the girls while we have been here. I got a couple of cute ones of the girls and Jack. Jack is a dog that lives out on my parent's property.


Speaking of Hurricanes, now I am sitting here again, wandering, if I should head back to Beaumont (as originally planned) or stay a little longer and watch what Hurricane Ike is going to do. As of right now, (they don't have it quite reaching shore yet on the models), they have it headed towards Galveston and taking a northerly track just before landfall. Which would mean, Beaumont, would get quite a punch and be on the East (the bad) side of the storm!
While we have been here, the cousins have all gotten to play with each other. Jadie follows Brenlee around and wants whatever she has. Only a few battles came about.Ashlyn wanted to go to the pet store while we were here. She got to feed a 5 foot caimen. She actually wouldn't do it, so the store owner, held it out there (using huge tweezers) and fed the caimen a little white mouse. Ashlyn loved it. They also had an Asian Water Monitor, lots of taratutlas, and just about every venomous snake known. They had lots of salt water fish and every type of gecko, lizard, iguana, and turtle imaginable. He also has a lone parrot, and a ferret.
I did manage to take a few pictures of the girls while we have been here. I got a couple of cute ones of the girls and Jack. Jack is a dog that lives out on my parent's property.




No comments:
Post a Comment