Sunday, September 21, 2008
Leaving Seaworld
In just a few hours we will be packing up again. This time Johnathan will be dropping the girls and me off at my parents' house, and then he will head out to Beaumont. He has to be at work Monday morning. We still don't have power at the house so John is planning on borrowing my parents, since they no longer need it. We all had a great time at Seaworld. The best part in my eyes was the 4d movie we went and saw! In the past we haven't gone because it is a movie about pirates. (I don't think I've ever seen a movie about pirates that wouldn't scare a kid.). However this time we saw a whole bunch of little ones going in with their parents...so we went! Ashlyn was excited because everyone got to wear these cool red glasses. That excitement turned to uncertainty within a minute of the movie's start. The seats had extra effects that went along with the movie. For instance...a guy was in a cave and got caught in a spider web...you see the spidercoming down (and since it is 3d it looks like it's coming at you.) then the spider SPITS! Everyone in the place got sprayed with water! At that point Ashlyn was terrified and said...."I'm going to have nightmares!". Johnathan and I must be bad parents because it was hysterical! I didn't take any pictures at Seaworld...my little camera's battery died and I didn't want to bring my big one and worry about it getting wet. I'm glad too since we not only got a little wet at the movie but we sat in the splash zone at the Shamu show. Fortunately we were at the far back of it so we stayed dry....it was neat to sit that close to such amazing creatures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment