Saturday, September 19, 2009

Soccer and Tumbling and Jadie Trouble

Ashlyn's soccer season has started again. Johnathan is still her coach. Her games are earlier in the day than they were during the Spring season. So the weather is nicer. Jadie tries to run after her Daddy, so I have her contained in the stroller so I can enjoy the game and watch my little super star play!
I also switched Ashlyn a few weeks ago to tumbling instead of gymnastics. She seems to do better with it, as she does not like the bars or the beam.

Johnathan and I have been having some challenges with Jadie's behavior. She has been getting trouble in school. In addition giving the babysitter an awful time! I'm glad the sitter is willing to give it another try. I have Junior League meetings about once a week, so I need a dependable teenager to watch the girls. This girl I have seems perfect! So, I'm hoping she sticks around.

No comments: