Friday, June 03, 2011

4 month check up

Kynsley is now 4 months old. When I took her to see Dr. Prause he said she weighed 13.12 pounds and measured 26.5 inches. This put her in the 50% percentile on weight and off the charts on height. I said when we got home from our cruise...that she looked like she had grown a LOT....I guess Mama knows best! She is now wearing 9-12 month clothes. She rolls over from front to back and coos a lot. She has found her feet and plays with them a LOT! She is drinking about 6 ounces at a time when she is bottle fed. I still nurse her during the day and all through the night. I would predict she gets between 6-16 ounces of formula a day depending on how busy I am.
She is such a happy baby. She still fusses really only when she is hungry and when she wants to be left alone to go to sleep. Her smile melts my heart and she gets sooooooo excited when I talk to her and sometimes when I just walk by her legs and arms start going a million miles an hour.








1 comment:

Stefany said...

Gorgeous!!!!