Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pictures Taken During June


Happy Father's Day Johnathan!

This is how you will find Kynsley after a day in the sun! I pull the pack and play outside along with the swing. While she is awake she is lounging in the pool with me, or hanging out in her swing. Here she had fallen asleep while the girl's and I were swimming.
The next two pictures were taken on June 11th at BASF's company Family Fun Day. The kids had a blast! I love that they do this for their employees. I even got to go on the Race Cars and hit some balls in the batting cages.

We took Ashlyn to Gator Country so she could check out the creatures they had there and show Johnathan which animals she saw at the Family Resource Center camp I took her to one day this month.

No comments: