Friday, June 03, 2011

John's surgery

It's official. God has provided us with 3 healthy, happy, gorgeous girls! If we are to have anymore...it truly will have to be an act of God.

Dear Heavenly Father, let me be strong enough to protect them with my every breath,
And please watch over them and keep them safe when I can not.

Girls, my prayer for you is that the amazing, unique and awe-inspiring glow that lights each of you from within
Will continue to shine brightly and warm the hearts of your friends and family;

That each of you will greet each new sunrise with eagerness to meet the new day,
And that you sleep each night with peace of mind and spirit.

I pray that as you make your place in this world,
You all continue to value honesty, integrity and loyalty above superficial relationships;

And that each of you build your future on the foundations of our Christian belief.

I pray that as you confront the often harsh realities that come with maturity
You can still appreciate the daily miracles that make each day a gift;

And that when you face life's challenges and obstacles,
Your faith in yourself and in God will see you through and give you comfort.

I pray that each of you find someone who will love you without reservation,
Who will stand with you, empower you and defend you with every fiber of his being;

And that you one day experience the fierce joy that fills your soul when you have a child of your own,
So that you can finally understand how our pride in you girls will never waver, and our love for each of you can never end.

So today, I pray that God will always keep you in His sight and in His care,
And that Daddy and I may always stand by your side.

No comments: