Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kynsley is now eating three meals a day.  She has added squash to her diet.  Next I plan on adding the fruits, starting with prunes.  She has the most beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes.  She has another tooth that is trying to come in also.  She even said "Mama" for the first time while at our friend's house.  I heard her say it again the very next morning!
She is sitting up all by herself better now, however, she still face plants every 30 seconds or so.  She is starting to figure out how to move around in the walker as well!  She loves the sound of a water bottle and the wipey bags.  She absolutely adores Ashlyn who spends hours carrying her around!
Kynsley is starting to find her voice as well!  She loves to make the "indian" sound where I put my hand in front of her mouth as she is "awwww" ing and move it quickly.  If I pull my hand away...she will pull it back and try to do it by herself.
She is now taking a bath in the sink sitting up in the bath seat.  She isn't as excited in the water as her big sisters were at her age...but she doesn't mind getting a bath.
I am still nursing her freely during the night, however, only have the chance to nurse her a couple of times during the day.  Typically she is too distracted to benefit from it, so I usually just give her a bottle to top her off.  She has started taking naps in her crib, and pack and play since she has outgrown her swing!

No comments: