Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kynsley's X-rays

Saturday, johnathan gave Kynsley a bath and afterwards, he brought her to me and says "I found something wrong with Kynsley". He showed me that her butt crack turned about an inch from the top to the right. We kinda chuckled and didn't think much about it. On Monday, while hosting a swim day at our house, I got to thinking about it again so I asked my other "moms" that were visiting. They said I should google it. So....I did and immediately got terrified when I read that there is a good change that she has a form of spina bifida. So I of course became a wreck. Needless to say she had a scheduled appointment today. Dr Prause sent us to get her an xray to figure out whatever say.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Please keep me posted on the results! We are thinking about you!!!!