Stefany came over and brought Carey, Richard Glyn, and Conway for the night. When they arrived we piled in the cars and headed to Gator Country. The kiddos even got the opportunity to swim with alligators!!! I was proud to say my girl's got in the water with a 3.5 footer...but neither of them actually had the guts to catch any of them. On the other hand, Richard Glyn was all about it! He was so stinkin cute. He would swim over them, and go underwater and try to pick them up. He managed to catch one all by himself. The other one he had to have help from the staff because it kept moving away from him and it was in deeper water. All in all...it was only $5 for each kid to swim. Talk about the best $20 bucks I've spent in a long time!!!!




1 comment:
Thank y'all again for having us!!!!! The Friday we came home I couldn't get RG to take his Gator Country shirt off. He had a blast! We all did!
Post a Comment