Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Back at Home!

We are all back at home and back to a normal routine. Ashlyn had a blast at Carey's house. They went to Glitz and Glam of course. Ashlyn got a mini-manicure, her make-up done, (She chose purple eye shadow and glitter blush!), and her hair done. She was very apprehensive about having her hair done, but did it reluctantly because Carey was getting her's done. I have a picture of her with a tear running down her cheek! (Sad Mama!)


After Glitz and Glam we went to Taco Cabana and then headed back to Stefany's house for the afternoon. I left around nap time and went shopping to find Mom a terri-cloth robe! (Those are impossible to find!) I then headed to our friend's Mike and Laura's for the rest of the evening. Shortly after Mike arrived home from work, we had dinner and headed to Rivergrove Park so I could take some pictures of their family. They turned out really cute!






While Jadyn and I were with Mike and Laura, Ashlyn was enjoying herself at Chick-Fil-A with Carey. Chick-Fil-A had an American Girl night. (The girls were allowed to bring their dolls that had hair and they had little salons set up for the girls to do their doll's hair.) It fit right in with the theme Stefany was doing! From what I hear they played for 2 hours and were asking to leave at the end!!!

When they arrived back at Stefany's, I was told that they played Hide and Go Seek in the Dark!!! Ashlyn loves Hide and Seek, so I can only imagine the screams of joy that were happening in the DARK!

On another note:

My mom starts her Chemo treatment today. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!!!

No comments: