Yesterday, Grandma and Grandpa W. drove into town and met us at the property to take a tour. I took inside pictures as the exterior looks the same, except they have installed windows. The bonus room in the house is now floored and measures 22 x 20 with a 10 foot ceiling. The stairway is complete, so I climbed up there and took some pictures. (Which will come a little later today or tomorrow.) They also put up the wall between Ashlyn's room and the master bedroom, which had been missing all along. Now Ashlyn has a better idea of where her room actually is in the house. She even did the tour for Grandpa pointing spaces out to him and telling what they would be. She is so excited. She even said the other day something along the lines of let's hurry up and sell our house so we can move into the "Great Big Giant House" faster.


After touring the property the boys went to Pizza Hut (Yum!) to pick up pizza and the girls and I headed back to the house. We had a nice visit with the grandparents. I forgot to take pictures of Ashlyn and Jadyn with them while they were here!
Jadie's eye is healing quite well. I still have been doctoring it 3-4 times a day. So I'm praying there won't be much of a scar.
I forgot to mention why I took all the pictures and posted them below. I have been doing some research and found a new "eye" technique. Everyone seems to be hush hush about how to do it. It gives the eye...a pretty glass effect. Anyway, so I have been practicing and on a couple I got really close on two of them. (The one of Jadyn alone looking to the right and the one of Ashlyn sitting in the grass with her legs crossed.) I'll keep playing...and of course I'll show you the results.
Hope this finds everyone doing well. Please continue to keep my mom in your prayers as she goes for her second round of chemo on Tuesday. (She has almost completely recovered from her extensive surgery and has already started losing her hair.) Hopefully, on Tuesday her doctor will give her clearance to do all the things she hasn't been able to do: drive, vacuum, and of course...pick up her grandkids!


After touring the property the boys went to Pizza Hut (Yum!) to pick up pizza and the girls and I headed back to the house. We had a nice visit with the grandparents. I forgot to take pictures of Ashlyn and Jadyn with them while they were here!
Jadie's eye is healing quite well. I still have been doctoring it 3-4 times a day. So I'm praying there won't be much of a scar.
I forgot to mention why I took all the pictures and posted them below. I have been doing some research and found a new "eye" technique. Everyone seems to be hush hush about how to do it. It gives the eye...a pretty glass effect. Anyway, so I have been practicing and on a couple I got really close on two of them. (The one of Jadyn alone looking to the right and the one of Ashlyn sitting in the grass with her legs crossed.) I'll keep playing...and of course I'll show you the results.
Hope this finds everyone doing well. Please continue to keep my mom in your prayers as she goes for her second round of chemo on Tuesday. (She has almost completely recovered from her extensive surgery and has already started losing her hair.) Hopefully, on Tuesday her doctor will give her clearance to do all the things she hasn't been able to do: drive, vacuum, and of course...pick up her grandkids!
No comments:
Post a Comment