The doors have arrived. However, they have yet to be installed. Maybe tomorrow! There are just a couple of things to clear up before the framer is done. He had hoped to be finished by this afternoon, but obviously that isn't the case. So long as it is done right...we don't mind a day or two off schedule.
I took some pictures while we were out there this evening. The first is taken from the back of the property looking towards the house. It was recently mowed, so I didn't mind walking back that far. We have about 100 feet of solid trees and brush behind where I am standing. (Not in the picture)
The second picture is of the bonus room inside the house. They added a doorway (which you can see in the picture) to allow access to the ac in the attic.
The third picture is of the bonus room above the garage. It has eight foot ceilings that slope to 4 feet. It will be a neat room. It will have a half bath when all is said and done.
As mentioned before, the doors arrived. My front door is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see it completed.I am currently working on shutter design and brick design. The brick is already there and ready to put up. We were told it was going to take up to 8 weeks to deliver, and well...it was sitting out there in 5 days! At least it doesn't rot or warp!
No comments:
Post a Comment