Sunday, July 27, 2008

If you let the house go...They will come!

I received a phone call today from a realtor saying they would be here tomorrow morning. I am so thankful they gave us more than just an hours notice.

Today, Aunt Jenn drove in to play with the girls for a bit. We took her out to the property so Ashlyn could show her, her room. We then headed to Cheddars for lunch. It's been a long time since I have been there. I forgot how much I enjoy that place.

After lunch, the girls went down for their nap. When they woke up, Johnathan took Ashlyn to Mr. Bill's pool, and I took Jadie to Candace's to try to get some more pictures of her. (I have so many of Ashlyn...I'm just trying to balance it out a little!) Jennifer left shortly after John and Ashlyn left for Bill's.

It was very much a "lazy day". I honestly can't remember the last time I had one of those!

Here are a couple of the pictures I took of Jadie.

No comments: