Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chick Fil A with Stefany

Mom and I drove out to Stefany's in Summerwood so the girls could play with Carey and Richard Glyn. We wound up meeting them at Chick Fil A! That sure brought back memories!!! I can remember when I first took Ashlyn with Stedany to a Chick Fil A...she had just learned to walk! After playing we went back to Stefany's house. Richard Glyn received one of those large inflatable bouncers for his birthday...they had a blast jumping on that. Jadie at first wanted nothing to do with it. Mean mom took her shoes off and threw them inside (of course I waited for everyone to get off of it.) Well as I predicted Jadie went in to retrieve her shoes! She got in there grabbed them and then realized that she was supposed to be afraid so she laid her head down and cried. Ashlyn immediately got in and started bouncing and it took jadie a few minutes of crying to realize it wasn't that bad, in fact she was having fun!
Playing with the Make-Up and Nail Polish


Look at Those Lips!

1 comment:

Stefany said...

So much fun!!! Thanks for coming over. Your mom looks great! Hope she got some rest.