As many of you know, Jadyn has a "thing" for shoes. It doesn't really matter whose shoes they are. She just always gravitates towards them. Over the past week though, this "thing" has developed into something so much more. Since Friday, (when we went to Kemah) I have been putting a pair of light pink crocs (shoes) on her.
(Before I would just let her go barefoot, knowing I wasn't going to let her walk around.) Anyway, the last couple of times we have given her a bath it has been major drama because the shoes have to come off. She even insists on going to bed with them on her feet. Of course I can't let her do that as they are really a little too small for her feet. Last night I had to hide her shoe bin, because she kept standing up in her crib, and reaching for her shoes, (the bin sits on her changing table shelf.) Today, I let her play with all of her shoes. She just dragged them around and tried to get me to put them on her. I never did, therefore, we avoided the bathtime drama. Tomorrow I have some errands to run, and the shoes will have to go on. (Of course a pair that fits her better.) So we will see what she does then! Here she is wearing her new bright pink crocs, and lugging around her sisters shoes.
(Before I would just let her go barefoot, knowing I wasn't going to let her walk around.) Anyway, the last couple of times we have given her a bath it has been major drama because the shoes have to come off. She even insists on going to bed with them on her feet. Of course I can't let her do that as they are really a little too small for her feet. Last night I had to hide her shoe bin, because she kept standing up in her crib, and reaching for her shoes, (the bin sits on her changing table shelf.) Today, I let her play with all of her shoes. She just dragged them around and tried to get me to put them on her. I never did, therefore, we avoided the bathtime drama. Tomorrow I have some errands to run, and the shoes will have to go on. (Of course a pair that fits her better.) So we will see what she does then! Here she is wearing her new bright pink crocs, and lugging around her sisters shoes.
1 comment:
How cute! Watch out when she's a teenager, though. Could get expensive :)
Post a Comment