Jadie measured 32 inches, which places her in the 87th percentile for height.
Jadie weighed 22 pounds, which places her in the 33rd percentile for weight.
Jadie's head measured 18 inches, which places her in the 41st percentile for head circumference.
Over all, Dr. Prause said she looks good. He asked if she was talking. I told him the few words she is saying, and he didn't seem concerned that she wasn't speaking more.
He did seem a little concerned about her weight. (Since there is such a large difference in the percentages.) He suggested vitamins and to try a product similar to pediasure. I'm sure I will head to the store as soon as the rain stops here.
She received two vaccines today, a third was out of stock. She will have to come back at 18 months to get her Hep A. Jadie is getting ready to start MDO and I hope her not having that won't be an issue at the church.


No comments:
Post a Comment