Chad (the framer) finished the arch above the stove. He also finished the hallway arches. I think it adds alot more than I could have ever imagined.


He also proposed putting another arch between the foyer (12ft ceilings) and the living room (10ft ceilings) to help with the transition between the two rooms. I wasn't sure at first, however, after going out there today...I think it will look great!
The painters were out today, and said they should be done tonight. It looks good, from what I can tell. It's still hard for me to visualize the whole process. I can't wait until they install the brick. (I don't know the time line for that, I just know that we were waiting for the painters to finish first.)
The shingles are supposed to arrive tomorrow morning and be installed Wednesday! I'm thinking it is going to take more than one day...but those guys surprise me with how fast they can accomplish something!
No comments:
Post a Comment