We went out there yesterday afternoon to pay the brick contractor since he stated the job was complete. As we were pulling up we noticed an arch...that wasn't symmetrical...Extremely obvious. One side nice and curved...the other side...FLAT! It is directly above our front door...so it is very obvious! Anyway...he said he would come back and make it right. John withheld some money to assure his return.
Our cabinets are being installed as I write this!!!
They are framing up our Driveway...so they can pour the concrete. All they need is a couple of days without rain...which hopefully will come soon! A driveway would be great for the girls to ride their bikes on and draw with chalk on while John and I work.
The texture is 100% complete on the walls...ready for trim and paint. We will be occupied with this for the next few weeks. I've even arranged for two of my friends to practically watch the girls just about every day so I can get out there and work! My mom has even volunteered to come over and stay witht he girls while I go out there and work.
Speaking of Mom...she is FINISHED with CHEMO! She had her last treatment Tuesday! Ashlyn can't wait for her hair to grow back...she swears it is going to be Blue because that is her (Ashlyn's) favorite color!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment